Jane Iredale - Enlighten Plus Under-Eye Concealer SPF30
This variant is currently sold out
A silky, full-coverage concealer with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection that smooths, de-puffs, and protects for brighter, youthful eyes. 100% vegan and always cruelty-free.
Features & Benefits:
• Silky, lightweight, easy-to-blend under-eye concealer
• Medium to full buildable coverage: no caking or creasing
• Reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
• Brightens the under-eye area
• Visibly reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness
• Improves the appearance of under-eye skin texture
• Visibly smooths the appearance of fine lines
• Protects with broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection
• Cooling, antimicrobial stainless steel applicator
• Curved design contours to the eye for smooth application
• Pump release for easy, controlled dosing
No. 0: Golden yellow peach for fair to light skin tones
No. 1: Neutral peach for light to medium-light skin tones
No. 2: Golden peach brown for medium to medium-dark skin tones
No. 3: Dark golden beige for medium-dark to dark skin tones
No. 4: Peach brown for dark to deep skin tones
Powered by Clean, Innovative Ingredients:
• Persian Silk Tree Extract is a naturally-derived amino acid that improves the appearance of under-eye texture and smooths the appearance of fine lines.
• Quinoa Seed Extract is a plant-sourced peptide that helps reduce the appearance of under-eye circles, brighten the under-eye area, and visibly reduce the appearance of under-eye puffiness.
• Probiotic Ferment is an antioxidant-rich probiotic moisturizer that slows the free radical production caused by sun exposure.
How to Use:
Remove cap to expose the stainless steel applicator and pump. Place index finger on the flat, textured bump just behind the applicator. The first time using, prime the pump a few times to encourage product dispersion. Pressing straight down, dispense a quarter to a half pump—enough for both eyes. Using the applicator tip, dot product around the under-eye area of both eyes, then smooth product completely. Using your finger or a Camouflage Brush (to concentrate pigment coverage), blend for a seamless finish. TIPS: To give the under-eye an airbrushed finish, use a Sculpting Brush to blend. For best results, apply foundation first to cancel out discoloration, then layer with concealer.