Eminence - Lilikoi Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 40
This product is currently sold out.
**THIS ITEM IS AN IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR FLAGSHIP STORE LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.**
Winner of Best Mineral Sunscreen, Health Beauty Awards, 2021
An all-in-one lightweight daily moisturizer formulated with Cocoa Seed Extract, Satsuma Mandarin peel, and SPF 40 all-mineral protection to improve the appearance of skin exposed to blue light stress and pollution. Suitable for all skin types.
Features & Benefits:
• Skin is left lightly hydrated and protected to help prevent sunburn
• Visible effects of blue light exposure are improved
• Dry skin is protected from the effects of outside and indoor environmental stressors
• Organic, natural, Biodynamic®, sustainable, and cruelty-free
• Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, and propylene glycol
• Zinc Oxide is a natural mineral that provides a physical barrier, helping protect skin from sun damage.
• Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil is an excellent source of Vitamin C and antioxidants that improve the appearance of dry skin exposed to environmental stressors.
• Cocoa Seed Extract is a blend of cocoa peptides, saccharides, and polyphenols to help improve the appearance of skin exposed to blue light stress.
• Satsuma Mandarin Peel Extract minimizes the appearance of the effects of pollution stress.
• Larch Tree is a moisturizer that protects dry skin from dehydration and environmental stress.
How to Use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. For the best application experience: Apply a serum, oil, or concentrate to prep and hydrate skin. Dispense a pea-sized amount of SPF moisturizer to start. Warm up in hands. Apply to forehead, nose, and cheeks first. Work into rest of face, neck, and chest. Let skin absorb SPF moisturizer before adding more. Add gradually for more coverage.