Bumble And Bumble - Sumotech
This product is currently sold out.
What It Is:
A styling essential for short hairstyles, this flexible solid is part wax, part paste, part creme for pliable texture with a low-shine finish.
How It Works:
Microcrystalline Wax and Beeswax help give control while Canola and Coconut Oils help provide a high-shine finish.
Who It’s for:
Density - all
Texture - straight to wavy
Type - healthy, dry, damaged, and/or color-treated
• Glycerin is a naturally-derived humectant believed to penetrate hair and skin, softening and swelling it to make it water-retentive.
• Lanolin Wax is a semi-solid fraction of natural Lanolin that provides conditioning and emollients to hair.
• PEG-40 Castor Oil is a natural emollient that gives body and shine and helps restore a natural, healthy appearance; acts as a solubilizer.
• PEG-8 Beeswax is a naturally-derived emulsifier that contributes to the smooth texture of the finished product.
• PVP is a polymer which provides body and fullness and works as a stabilizing and thickening agent.
Bb. products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
How to Use:
Rub a dab between palms, then distribute evenly through nearly-dry hair and style.
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand and does not test on animals.