Bumble And Bumble - Mending Shampoo
This variant is currently sold out
What It Is:
A treat for ultra-damaged hair. This mild cleanser helps restore and revive distressed strands.
Who It’s for:
Density - fine to thick
Texture - straight to curly
Type - all, especially color-treated, permed, or relaxed
• Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) is ideal for moisture, conditioning, and helping minimize tangles; aids in damage control; helps lubricate the hair shaft, helping to reinforce the surface structure of hair, reduce split ends, and provide sheen and body; helps improve the texture of hair that has been damaged physically or by chemical treatment.
• Pantethine is a repairing agent, especially for chemically damaged hair; aids in repairing the hair’s cortex, moisturizing and protecting hair from further damage.
• Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride is a highly specialized cationic derivative of natural guar beans that provides excellent lubricity, conditioning, softness, and anti-static properties without weighing hair down. It can help enhance the feel and appearance of hair and ease wet and dry combing (detangling).
• Lauramidopropyl Betaine is a mild surfactant that performs not only as a foaming and cleansing agent with conditioning properties, but also as an effective anti-static agent.
• Creatine is a natural amino acid derivative and hair conditioning agent as well as an energy promoter: it provides energy to the scalp to promote healthy-looking hair.
• Lipid Blend (Linoleic Acid, Cholesterol, Squalane, Barley and Wheat Germ Extracts) helps restore lipids lost due to chemical and mechanical processing; helps to strengthened weakened hair.
Bb. products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
How to Use:
Work a dab through wet hair, lather well, and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Mending Conditioner.
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand and does not test on animals.