Eminence - Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Body Lotion
This product is currently sold out.
**THIS ITEM IS AN IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR FLAGSHIP STORE LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.**
Indulge skin with quick-absorbing moisture. Eminence’s Botanical Hyaluronic Acid Complex infuses skin with immediate head-to-toe hydration as Panthenol protects skin’s moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss. With a delicious scent and creamy feel, this vegan lotion leaves skin with a soft and silky finish. Suitable for all skin, especially dry.
For every Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic retail product purchased, a nutritious organic meal* will be provided to a seriously ill child undergoing treatment. The Eminence Kids Foundation is proud to be a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. To learn more about the Eminence Kids Foundation, please visit www.eminencekidsfoundation.org. *Promotion runs from April 1, 2022 to May 31, 2022. Up to 25,000 meals will be donated.
Features & Benefits:
• Helps treat dehydrated skin and soothe irritation
• Instant hydration is locked in for long-lasting moisture
• Delivers intense hydration deep into skin and helps support moisture barrier to hydrate and lock in moisture
• Soy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, vegan
• Organic, natural, Biodynamic®, sustainable, and cruelty-free
• Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, and animal testing
• Botanical Hyaluronic Acid Complex is a unique blend of multi-weight Hyaluronic Acid and Marshmallow Root that deeply hydrates and preserves moisture in skin.
• Panthenol reinforces skin hydration and prevents moisture loss by protecting skin’s moisture barrier.
• Aloe helps repair and gently soothe dry skin.
• Strawberry naturally contains Salicylic Acid that gently exfoliates and removes impurities to brighten the look of skin.
• Rhubarb contains polyphenols to rejuvenate and preserve youthful-looking skin.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to cleansed skin. Massage in and leave on. Do not use on broken or abraded skin.