FarmHouse Fresh - Green Fixer Calming Elixir Organic Matcha Serum
Powerful, antioxidant-packed serum visibly reduces the look of redness, replenishes moisture, and soothes your complexion—all in just a few potent drops!
Why You’ll Love It: Nutrient-rich serum feeds your skin with essential plant-based superfoods including soothing organic Green Tea Extract, replenishing Aloe Leaf Juice, and clarifying FarmHouse Fresh-grown Sage and Parsley Extracts. Plus, it’s boosted with fast-absorbing triple ceramides and concentrated natural actives to restore skin’s moisture barrier and provide next-level nourishment—like a fresh-pressed green juice, but for your skin!
An Absolute Must For: Dryness, redness, and sensitive skin
• Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract contains polyphenols that are potent antioxidants with skin-soothing properties.
• Triple Ceramides play a vital role in strengthening the skin’s moisture barrier, keeping hydration in and harmful pollutants out.
• A combination of four types of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) builds up and transforms a three-dimensional network to target the different layers of the skin, replenishing water from outside and holding water from the inside to plump the look of skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
• Advanced Peptides have been shown to reduce the visible appearance of deep wrinkle surface area, bringing a refreshingly youthful new look.
• FHF Farmer-Grown Sage and Parsley Extracts containing Vitamins C and K, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and minerals nourish skin.
Clinical Test Performance: In consumer perception tests, 3 out of 4 agreed skin felt soothed and the look of redness was visibly improved.
Other Benefits: Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, phthalate-free fragrance; 92% natural
How to Use: On cleansed skin in the morning and evening, place small dots of product around face, outer and under eye areas, and neck, then smooth in. For dry skin, follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Skincare That Saves: Your purchase helps FarmHouse Fresh Sanctuary to rescue and care for forgotten, neglected, and abused farm animals. Follow their stories here.