Good Dye Young - Semi-Permanent Hair Color: Lighter Daze
This variant is currently sold out
Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent hair dyes combine salon-grade pigments with a nontoxic conditioning formula that deposits ultra-vibrant color without damaging hair. Formula combines a high-quality cream base (like a hair mask) with essential oil benefits. Color is deposited on top of the hair shaft and acts like a stain that will fade out over time with each wash, about 4-6 weeks. Color payoff will vary based on how much hair is lightened (levels 8-10 recommended) as well as porosity of the hair and underlying hair chemistry. A strand test is recommended to determine color payoff. Dyes are safe for all hair textures, pre-lightened, chemically-treated, keratin-treated, and color-treated hair. Color Kind products are recommended for keeping color vibrant longer.
Lighter Daze shades are softer versions of GDY’s original vibrant hues best for level 10+ hair.
• Healthy hair focused: no PPDs, ammonia, sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals or additives
• Sunflower Seed Extract adds extra UV protection from the sun and hot tools that fade hair
• Fragranced with essential oil Bergamot, known for its mood-lifting properties
• Ultra-creamy formula deeply conditions while depositing color
• Vegan and cruelty-free
Tips for Use:
• While color is processing, use a cap to keep color damp
• Product will stain, so protect hands, all surfaces, and all clothing
• Apply shea butter, coconut oil, or thick conditioner to the hairline to prevent staining