Mom's One Line A Day: A Five-Year Memory Book
This product is currently sold out.
Remember all the moments of motherhood. This classic five-year journal and memory book is perfect for moms who want to capture the everyday joys, challenges, and in-betweens of motherhood. Start on any date and record a single thought, memorable milestone, or special event to build a record of precious moments in parenting over the course of five years. As you fill the pages, you'll preserve both small and significant memories and create a poignant keepsake you can look back on when your children are all grown up.
• Contemporary floral design by internationally beloved artist Nathalie Lété
• For all moms in all ages and stages, including moms-to-be
• Simple and quick to use—just jot down a short note for each day
• An easy way to track your child's changes and progress from day to day, and year to year
• Gingham ribbon page marker
• Hardcover with padded foil-stamped cover
• 372 lined pages with gilded edges