Oribe - Balm d'Or Heat Styling Shield
This product is currently sold out.
**THIS ITEM IS AN IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR FLAGSHIP STORE LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.**
Shield your hair from thermal damage with Oribe Balm d'Or. This superlight styler with heat-activated polymer technology and healing cassis, sandalwood, and maracuja oils protects and nourishes fragile strands, sealing in sleekness and radiant shine while you blow-dry, straighten or curl.
Who It's Made For:
Anyone looking to protect hair from thermal damage.
How It Works:
• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee, and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging, and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
• Heat-Activated Thermal Shield Complex protects hair from damage caused by heat styling tools.
• Cassis Oil restores hair’s natural luster and moisture.
• Sandalwood Oil seals the cuticle, making hair more sleek and shiny.
• Maracuja Oil derived from Passion Fruit replenishes and restores hair’s natural moisture.
• Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish, and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
• Tannic Acid restores hair’s density for stronger, healthier, more manageable hair.
• Lemon Peel Extract provides brilliant shine.
• Shields fragile strands from thermal damage
• Leaves hair looking ultra-sleek and shiny
• Fights frizz, flyaways, and wiry greys
• Makes hair easier to style and manage
• Age-defying formula restores hair’s strength and density
• Dermatologist tested
• Formulated without parabens, sulfates, or sodium chloride
• Color and keratin treatment safe
• UV protection for hair
• Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free
How To Use It:
Before you turn on the heat, work into damp hair. Use on its own or layer with other products.