Oribe - Dry Texturizing Spray
This variant is currently sold out
**THIS ITEM IS AN IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR FLAGSHIP STORE LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.**
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray is the key to bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds in incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights).
Who It's Made for:
For all hair types—especially those who need a boost.
How It Works:
• Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee, and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photo-aging, and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging, and color-depleting effects of the elements.
• Zeolite Crystallines behave like tiny sponges to absorb and trap dirt, oils, and odors.
• Kiwi and Passion Flower Extracts deliver antioxidants more powerful than those found in green tea. They help to maintain moisture balance and protect color.
• Ginger Root Extract derived from Hawaiian White Ginger promotes circulation, adds shine, and softens hair.
• Mango Extract, rich in antioxidants and vitamins, hydrates, smoothes, and nourishes the hair.
• A Unique Copolymer Blend allows hairstyles to hold longer.
• Sunflower Seed Extract delivers incredible shine while providing color protection.
• Humectants add shine and body while repairing damaged hair.
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein conditions and renews damaged hair, adding body and shine.
• Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract hydrates, smooths, and nourishes hair.
• A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume
• For sultry texture and sexy lift
• A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
• Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue
• Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride
• Color and keratin treatment safe
• UV protection for hair
How to Use:
Shake. Spray (and tease) where you want volume and style. A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo—spray in, let set, then brush through to remove dirt and oil.