Pills Pills Pills Candle
This product is currently sold out.
This candle is painted by graffiti-influenced New York City street artist, Dirt Cobain, who is mostly known for his controversial “pill bottle” images. Often mistaken for a drug reference, the pill bottle is intended to be a representation of anything that gives you a natural high. Anything that you can’t stop doing, and anything you find yourself addicted to, whether it be love, music, art, or anything else.
• Notes of tonka bean, copal resin, frankincense, myrrh resin, smoky redwood, and fiery incense
• Childproof plastic cap replicates the true design of a pill bottle
• 2.5” x 5” x 2.5” amber glass vessel with black lid
• 10.5 oz.; 40-60 hour burn time
• Proprietary soy wax blend
• Perfumed essential oils
• Lead-free cotton wick
• Handmade in NYC