The Astrology Of Love And Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide
This product is currently sold out.
The Astrology of Love & Sex: A Modern Compatibility Guide explores the romantic and sensual sides of the zodiac signs.
With unique compatibility profiles matching every sign, as well as a quiz to identify your star match, this is a fun and comprehensive guide to finding true cosmic love.
Society's understanding of gender roles, identity, and sexuality are evolving—The Astrology of Love & Sex explores love and lust in today's sexually fluid world.
From love philosophies to sexual inclinations, readers will enjoy analyzing each passage and understanding their astrological compatibilities.
Written with our contemporary love and dating culture in mind, this book divulges how each sign likes to flirt, date, and fool around.
• 12 detailed chapters that focus on compatibility in love and sex
• Answers to questions like, "How does compatibility work?" and "Which sign should you date?"
• Accessibility for beginners and inclusion of all sexual preferences
• Perfect for horoscope readers, astrology lovers, and those who can't get enough of all things zodiac
• Written by Annabel Gat, a certified astrologer and senior astrologer at VICE's Astro Guide
• Hardcover; 288 pages