The Cowgirl's Guide To Life
This product is currently sold out.
This sassy cowgirl and her sidekick cowboy partner capture the feminine perspective on life. This common-sense wisdom in humorous form is all about life and love. Women will laugh about it—from the boardroom to the suburban book club.
• “It is better to be a widower’s second wife than his first.”
• “If you're fixin' to get yourself a good stallion, don't go lookin’ in the donkey corral.”
• “High steppers give bumpy rides.”
• “If you’ve done it, it ain’t braggin’.”
• “Always say ‘please’ when you tell somebody to shut up.”
Hardcover; 240 pages.