The Perpetually Late Show Undated Daily Planner
This product is currently sold out.
You know, in Brazil it’s actually considered rude to show up on time. So get off our backs, dad. This vintage-inspired, cloth-bound daily planner is technically undated…but that’s really selling it short. It’s more like “un-yeared,” so all you have to do is fill in the year and day of the week, which means you can procrastinate using it till 2054 if you want…. Live your life.
• Inspired by vintage library books. You remember what those are, right?
• Cloth-bound cover with embossed The Perpetually Late Show artwork
• Filled with 366 days (336 pages) of random holidays, trivia, and humor
• Measures 6”W x 9”H (and about an inch thick, if you’re curious)
• Includes attached bookmark to help you pick up where you left off