Fur - Ingrown Microdart Patch
The future of ingrown care is here. This supercharged spot gets right to the point—using microdarts to deliver actives directly to the source, quickly and effectively clearing up bumps in just six hours. As the first of its kind, Ingrown Microdart Patch harnesses the most advanced microneedle patch technology to penetrate the skin deeper than any topical formula. After six hours of wear, these patches will smooth bumps, reduce inflammation, and speed up the ingrown reparative process. Perfect for every body, everywhere, apply Ingrown Microdart Patch anywhere you experience ingrowns—from the face and neck to the bikini line and beyond. Ingrowns have met their patch. Gynecologically tested. Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors and fragrance. Cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Trial Results: In a clinical study…
• 94% agreed just one use of the patch faded bumps and blemishes.
• 89% agreed just one use of the patch visibly reduced the ingrown hair.
• 100% agreed the patch prevented the ingrown from leaving a dark spot.
• Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates pores to clear out any buildup trapping the ingrown.
• Cica soothes inflammation, reducing redness and the overall appearance of the ingrown.
• Hyaluronic Acid gently hydrates the skin so it’s not overly dried out while being clarified.
• Licorice Root evens out skin tone, ensuring the ingrown won’t leave behind discoloration during the healing process.
• Trehalose is a powerful moisturizing agent that provides intense hydration and antioxidant benefits.
How to Use:
Apply patch to clean, dry skin directly on the ingrown, being careful not to touch the center of the patch. Leave on at least six hours for microdarts to fully dissolve and deliver active ingredients deep into the skin. Remove the patch. For even deeper ingrown hair care, after removing the patch, follow up with Ingrown Eliminator Serum to tone skin and prevent future ingrown. For best results, apply one before bedtime and let work overnight. While wearing it, avoid water and excess activity.