Bumble And Bumble - Hair Powder
This variant is currently sold out
What It Is:
A tinted dry shampoo that absorbs excess oil, boosts texture, and enhances and refreshes color.
Dry cleanse, color care, texture, volume
Who It’s for:
Density - fine to thick
Texture - straight to curly
Type - healthy, dry, damaged, and/or color-treated
Color - Brownish: medium to darkest brown; Blondish: dark blonde to light brown
• Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate is a hydrophobically modified natural polymer that reduces the perceived oiliness of a formation, leaving a soft, dry, and matte finish.
• Magnesium Carbonate is a naturally-occurring anti-caking coloring agent that is used as an absorbent and bulking ingredient.
• Silica is a white, absorbent powder that occurs naturally and is also used as a coloring agent.
• Vp/Va Copolymer is a binder, film-former, and hair fixative used in hair products and makeup, including eyeliner and mascara.
• Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499) are widely used to color cosmetics; any of several natural or synthetic oxides of iron (iron combined with oxygen).
Bb. products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde.
How to Use:
Hold can 10-12 inches from dry hair and spray thoroughly. Let dry, then style. Note: Protect clothing and linens during use (spots can be removed with soap and water).
Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand and does not test on animals.