Eminence - Citrus And Kale Potent C+E Serum
This product is currently sold out.
**THIS ITEM IS AN IN-STORE EXCLUSIVE AND MUST BE PICKED UP AT OUR FLAGSHIP STORE LOCATED IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH. MORE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.**
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2020
Winner of Best Vitamin C Serum, Aestheticians’ Choice Awards, Dermascope, 2016
Winner of the Serum Category, Natural Beauty Awards, Nature & Health, 2016
Eminence Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum is a fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin types. This potent dose of non-irritating Vitamin C is stabilized by botanically-derived ferric acid to deliver optimal antioxidant benefits and improve the appearance of skin.
Features & Benefits:
• Collagen formation is boosted and skin appears firmed and plumped
• The appearance of inflammation and redness are reduced
• The appearance of visible signs of aging are reduced and further signs are prevented
• Organic, natural, Biodynamic®, sustainable, and cruelty-free; not tested on animals
• Contains no parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, or propylene glycol
• Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin, at which point it turns into Vitamin C to allow its full benefits to be experienced
• Vitamin E: sourced from Avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health
• Botanical Ferulic Acid: a powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants; stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency
• Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach, and Broccoli Sprouts): high antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin
• Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon and Grapefruit): tone and refresh skin; additional naturally-occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against visible signs of aging; astringent properties help balance oil production
• Avocado: antioxidant; moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry, irritated skin
• Hydrolyzed Botanic Hyaluronic Acid ( from Grass Extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
How to Use:
Apply a thin layer of serum to cleansed skin. Excellent for use after stimulating treatments, between treatments, or as a finishing product. Leave on. Follow with a moisturizer.