Fur - Fur Oil
Multipurpose lightweight softening oil intended for use everywhere hair meets skin, including the public area, underarms, chest, legs, and face, to soften hair and clear pores for fewer ingrowns and healthier skin. Safe for most sensitive areas. Gynecologically tested. Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors and fragrance. Cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Trial Results: In a clinical study…
• 100% agreed that Fur Oil minimizes ingrown hair.
• 100% agreed that their pubic area is hydrated, and protected after using Fur Oil.
• 95% agreed that their pubic hair was silky, soft, and supple after using Fur Oil.
• Grape Seed Oil is a vitamin E, D, and C complex that hydrates skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue.
• Jojoba Oil, a quick-absorbing liquid wax derived from the jojoba plant, mimics the body’s natural moisturizing properties to soften hair and skin.
• Clary Sage Oil is an antibacterial essential oil and astringent that soothes redness and post-shaving irritation.
• Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antimicrobial essential oil that eliminates excess sebum in the pores to prevent ingrowns and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
How to Use:
Apply a few drops of Fur Oil on any hair you want to soften and any skin you want to smooth and soothe. Residue-free formula with a relaxing scent that dissipates within minutes is quick-drying, so it won’t stain your silk. For best results, use as part of your everyday ritual. Tip: Fur Oil can do it all—try it as a cuticle softener, cracked hands repairer, split end sealer, scalp conditioner, or bath oil.