Fur - Ingrown Concentrate
Gently banish bumps and redness. This all-natural soothing spot treatment oil may be used anywhere you’re prone to redness or irritation, like underarms, pubic area, legs, brows, lips, and chin. Use it with the enclosed textured finger mitt to soothe irritation and eradicate ingrowns, resulting in clear, smooth pores for even the most sensitive skin. Gynecologically tested. Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors and fragrance. Cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Trial Results: In a clinical study…
• 95% agreed that Ingrown Concentrate soothes irritation caused by hair removal and feeling of discomfort.
• 90% agreed that Ingrown Concentrate absorbs quickly.
• 86% agreed that Ingrown Concentrate softens skin and hair to help trapped hair out.
• Coconut Oil deeply penetrates the hair follicles to eradicate dryness while speeding up the skin’s healing process by softening ingrown hairs so they can easily slide out of the skin.
• Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antimicrobial essential oil that eliminates excess sebum in the pores to prevent ingrowns and speeds up the skin’s healing process.
• Tamanu Oil is an antimicrobial oil derived from the tamanu nut that’s packed with moisturizing omega fatty acids and antioxidants to soften skin and promote new, healthy cell growth.
• Chamomile Extract is a natural antioxidant that calms the skin to soothe redness, and is one of the oldest known remedies for irritated skin.
How to Use:
In the shower, 3-5 times a week, use the finger mitt to exfoliate, focusing on ingrowns or areas you know could use a little extra buff. Out of the shower, as many times as needed, apply a few drops of Ingrown Concentrate on ingrowns, bumps, razor burn, or angry skin. Tip: Rub a few drops on scars that feel particularly rough or itchy for soothed skin and a smoother texture.