Fur - Silk Scrub
Buff away dead skin cells for radiant resurfacing. This exfoliating treatment smooths and polishes skin and can be used for a quick shower buffer or left on as an exfoliating mask. Silk Scrub is gentle enough to use on sensitive areas but powerful enough to be used all over the body for a radiant, resurfacing effect. Gynecologically tested. Free of phthalates, parabens, silicones, and artificial colors and fragrance. Cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
Trial Results: In a clinical study…
• 100% agreed skin feels softer after using Silk Scrub.
• 100% agreed skin feels smooth after using Silk Scrub.
• 100% agreed Silk Scrub effectively eliminates impurities.
• Jojoba Beads are a natural exfoliator that unclog follicles to prevent ingrown hairs and remove excess sebum; an environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic beads.
• Papaya and Pineapple Enzymes are natural exfoliating agents that remove dead skin cells and break down hair follicles to make pores appear smaller and fight inflammation.
• Glycolic and Lactic Acids are powerful alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that break the bonds between the skin cells to enhance natural moisturizing abilities and brighten uneven skin tone.
• Clary Sage Oil is an antibacterial essential oil and astringent that soothes redness and post-shaving irritation.
How to Use:
In the shower, massage Silk Scrub onto skin—or, for extra exfoliation, leave it on as a mask for up to 10 minutes. For best results, use 2-3 times per week. Tip: Try applying it before shaving to get a closer, smoother shave, or using it to remove deodorant residue buildup before reapplying.