Good Dye Young - Semi-Permanent Hair Color: Darker Daze
Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent hair dyes combine salon-grade pigments with a nontoxic conditioning formula that deposits ultra-vibrant color without damaging hair. Formula combines a high-quality cream base (like a hair mask) with essential oil benefits. Color is deposited on top of the hair shaft and acts like a stain that will fade out over time with each wash, about 4-6 weeks. Color payoff will vary based on how much hair is lightened (levels 8-10 recommended) as well as porosity of the hair and underlying hair chemistry. A strand test is recommended to determine color payoff. Dyes are safe for all hair textures, pre-lightened, chemically-treated, keratin-treated, and color-treated hair. Color Kind products are recommended for keeping color vibrant longer.
Feeling depressed? Drink some water! Anxious? Just don’t be! Darker Daze shades sink their claws into the irony of modern-day mental health motivations and slogans that encourage false positivity. These jewel tones give you the freedom to express yourself, even if that means feeling a little dark and gloomy.
• Healthy hair focused: no PPDs, ammonia, sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals or additives
• Sunflower Seed Extract adds extra UV protection from the sun and hot tools that fade hair
• Fragranced with essential oil Bergamot, known for its mood-lifting properties
• Ultra-creamy formula deeply conditions while depositing color
• Vegan and cruelty-free
Tips for Use:
• While color is processing, use a cap to keep color damp
• Product will stain, so protect hands, all surfaces, and all clothing
• Apply shea butter, coconut oil, or thick conditioner to the hairline to prevent staining